With over 23 years of experience in Tuscaloosa representing those injured in auto accidents and those accused of breaking the law, I have handled thousands of cases in every local court, and many courts around the state.
I am a Courtroom Lawyer. What this means is very simple: I do my best work when your life and livlihood are on the line in Court. Whether it’s a Murder case, or injuries or death of a loved one as a result of an accident, you want someone that will stand in the courtroom with no fear, and fight for you, even when nobody else is on your side.
My experience includes representation in over 20 Capital Murder cases, none of which have resulted in a Capital Murder conviction. (Read my bio under the tab labeled ‘Over 20 years of Experience’ for more information about my cases, including a link to a noteworthy “not guilty” in an Attempted Murder trial conducted in 2014.)
I have represented clients in every type of felony charge, ranging from Murder, Attempted Murder, Manslaughter, Robbery, Burglary, to less serious felonies (including all Drug Offenses) all misdemeanors, all alcohol offenses, specifically ‘Driving Under the Influence’, ‘Public Intoxication’ and ‘Minor in Possession of Alcohol’. I also represent those whose Driving Privileges have been suspended or revoked (Driver License Suspension) by the Department of Public Safety. Under a new law, I can also help to ‘expunge’ (clear) your arrest record.
Regardless of the nature of the charge, nobody should go to court alone, and those accused should only hire an attorney that specializes in criminal defense.
My approach is straightforward: if you are accused of a crime, it is only that…an accusation, and based on our Constitution, the law presumes that you are innocent. It is the government’s burden to prove someone guilty of the crime beyond a reasonable doubt. This ‘burden of proof’ is the same in every case, whether the charge is Capital Murder or Public Intoxication.
Simply put, my job is to make sure your Constitutional rights are protected, regardless of the accusation, and to do my very best to make sure you get a good result.
I have also handled numerous Personal Injury cases, and I am very familiar with the federal laws pertaining to 18 wheelers and trucking companies. In many instances, these large trucks are driving in violation of these federal laws. You need an attorney that knows how to uncover these violations and shine a light on them in order to obtain the maximum recovery for your injuries.
The trucking company or insurance company has already started an investigation so they can avoid paying you anything. Who is investigating the accident for you?
Contact me now so I can begin your investigation.
If you live in Greene, Hale, Perry, Dallas, Sumter or Marengo Counties, I will travel to you to discuss your case. Click on the ‘Personal Injury’ tab at the top of the page for more information.
- All Felonies & Misdemeanors, Anywhere in Alabama, including:
- All Drug Offenses (Trafficking, Distribution / Sale, Possession)
- -Marijuana, Controlled Substances, etc
- Driving Under the Influence (Alcohol and/or Drugs)
- Driver License Suspension or Revocation (Department of Public Safety)
- Violent Crimes (e.g. Murder, Manslaughter, Robbery, Rape, Assault, Kidnapping, Burglary)
- All Alcohol Offenses, including “Diversion” or “Deferred Prosecution” cases
- Public intoxication
- Open container
- Minor in possession of Alcohol
- All Theft charges
- Worthless Checks (NWNI)
- Juvenile law
- Judicial Affairs (e.g. University of Alabama, Stillman College)
- Personal Injury
- Auto Wrecks with Injuries
- 18 Wheeler Accident with Injuries
- EXPUNGEMENT (clear your arrest record in certain cases)
- District Court Civil Cases
- District Court Small Claims Cases
[There are several criminal courts in Tuscaloosa County]
- Tuscaloosa Municipal Court
- Tuscaloosa County District Court
- Tuscaloosa County Circuit Court
- Tuscaloosa County Drug Court
- Northport Municipal Court
- Brookwood Municipal Court
- Lakeview Municipal Court
To schedule your free consultation, contact me via any of the following methods you choose:
- Text me at 205.799.3800
- Email me at [email protected]
- Office phone / voicemail at 205.349.1110